There is growing opportunity for drone use by hostile actors who want to cause large-scale harm or disruption. Small aircraft can easily be used for espionage and delivery of explosives to damage critical infrastructure like nuclear, gas and electric facilities, bridges, dams, communication networks and other assets whose destruction would have debilitating effects on public safety and security.
Authorities use DroneShield for advance warning of drone activity and disruption of drones near critical infrastructure. Using a multilayered sensor system, DroneShield accurately distinguishes UASs from other common flying objects like wildlife. It integrates into your existing security system to provide real-time alerts and location data for rapid response.
HOW DRONESHIELD SERVES CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Provides real-time alerts, allowing for prompt interception of drones
- Offers disruption capabilities to ground rogue drones or return them to the operator
- Can detect drone flyovers that are used in reconnaissance for a future attack, thwarting an attack mission in its early stages
- Reports location and directional data for the drone, along with drone classification information
- Retains alert data as digital evidence for subsequent legal proceedings