DroneShield helps commercial facilities, event security, and large-scale venues monitor and secure their surroundings. It is available as a fixed installation or temporary deployment for open-air sites including theme parks, college campuses, office parks, and stadiums. DroneShield integrates into existing security systems for highly accurate detection, real-time alerts and countermeasures.
HOW DRONESHIELD SERVES COMMERCIAL FACILITIES, STADIUMS, AND SPECIAL EVENTS:
- Offers three-dimensional monitoring, with coverage on the ground and at heights where human security cannot access
- Offers disruption capabilities grounding drone threats or sending them back to operators
- Preserves alert data as digital evidence for subsequent legal action
- Helps reduce legal liabilities
- Easily portable to temporary locations without extensive infrastructure
- Safeguards spectators and participants from bodily harm or distraction and supplements executive protection of V.I.P.’s
- Protects proprietary footage or information by preventing unauthorized recording and transmission
- Integrates into existing security procedures
Loose regulations on unmanned aircraft make it easy to pilot drones around office complexes, shopping centers, college campuses, film studios, theme parks, and other sites with open airspace. Drones may be disruptive or threaten public safety if an aircraft crashes into a populated area. Their presence may compromise protected information, such as construction on a new attraction, activity on a film set, or research at an office or university facility. Using DroneShield to detect and neutralize threats in advance, commercial facilities reduce the potential for injury, privacy breaches, and lawsuits.
Rallies, concerts, sporting events, political conventions, protests, parades, film shoots, and other highly visible activity each bring unique risks to public safety and commercial property. Events with high entertainment value or controversy are prime opportunities to spy, harass, harm, or illegally record using drones. Even drone operators with harmless intentions can cause injury if their aircraft accidentally crashes into a crowd.
Event security teams use DroneShield to monitor all dimensions of an event space, on the ground and in the air and disrupt drone threats safely lowering them to ground or returning them to the operator. DroneShield offers temporary installments for special events,– even in locations with minimal infrastructure, like beaches or golf courses.
Stadiums and Other Large-Scale Venues
Drones can capture a birds-eye view of large-scale exhibitions like football games, concerts, and other major outdoor events. They can freely infiltrate gated environments and avoid capture by security on the ground. This makes consumer aircraft ideal tools for unlicensed recording and transmission of event footage. Drones also cause distraction or risk of bodily harm if they crash in a crowded area.
Stadiums use DroneShield to protect audiences, players, and property. Our multilayered detection and disruption systems are deployed around exterior and interior perimeters, providing three-dimensional monitoring and protection of stadium grounds and surrounding airspace.